71 entrepreneurship phrases to inspire you – WAU
Inspiration is one of the most powerful fuels for success. And nothing better to be inspired than to learn from successful names from various periods of history. In this post, you will find 71 phrases to boost your business.
Who does not remember a famous phrase, said by a historical figure or even by a remarkable character, that impacted his life?
It cannot be denied that inspiration is one of the main fuels for those who want to do more and undertake with a high impact.
And there is no lack of inspiration in this post! We separate here no less than 71 phrases of entrepreneurship that will prepare your mind to take the next step, whatever it may be. Shall we go to them?
71 entrepreneurship phrases to inspire you right now
Below you will see phrases from successful people from the most varied segments of society, who lived at different times in history.
Without further ado, here’s your dose of inspiration:
- “Setting an objective is the starting point of all achievement. ” – W. Clement Stone.
- “Life is about making an impact, not an income.” – Kevin Kruse.
- “I didn’t fail the test. I only found 100 ways to do it wrong. ” – Benjamin Franklin.
- “The secret to making dreams come true can be summed up in four C’s: Curiosity, Trust, Courage and Constancy, and the greatest of all is Trust.” – Walt Disney.
- “You lose 100% of the shots you miss.” – Wayne Gretzky.
- “If someone is not grateful for what they have, they will probably never be grateful for what they get.” – Frank Clark.
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be valuable. ” – Albert Einstein.
- “Many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown.
- “Self-confidence is very important to achieve success. And to become confident, it is important to be prepared. ” – Arthur Ashe.
- “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imagination, our possibilities become limitless. ” – Jamie Paolinetti.
- “There is no shortage of opportunities for you to live the way you want. What is lacking is the desire to take the first step. ” – Wayne Dyer.
- “Never give an order that cannot be carried out.” – Douglas MacArthur.
- “A leader is a seller of hope.” – Napoleon Bonaparte.
- “To be successful, your desire for success must be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby.
- “You can’t help using creativity. The more you use it, the more you have. ” – Maya Angelou.
- “If you can look at what you have in life, you will always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Write something that is worth reading, or do something that is worth writing. ”- Benjamin Franklin.
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the plane takes off against the wind, not in favor of it.” – Henry Ford.
- “Dream big and dare to fail.” – Norman Vaughan.
- “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” – John Lennon.
- “Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll.
- “Don’t be afraid of failure. Be afraid not to try. ” – Roy T. Bennett.
- “80% of success consists of being present. ” – Woody Allen.
- “Fall 7 times. Get up 8. ” – Japanese proverb.
- “I was impressed with the urgency to do it. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Being willing is not enough, we must do it. ” – Leonardo Da Vinci.
- “The best remedy for any insecurity is to work.” – Roberto Justus.
- “The only thing worse than trying something and failing is … not trying something.” – Seth Godin.
- “Give your dreams everything you have. And you will be surprised at the energy that comes from within you. ” – William James.
- “You can get everything you want or just get old.” – Billy Joel.
- “There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.” – Roger Staubach.
- “I was about to tell you to do what you love, but it’s not like that. The happiest and most successful people do not love what they do. They are obsessed with solving something that matters to them. ” – Drew Houston.
- “Obstacles cannot stop you. If you find a wall, don’t give up. Find a way to climb it, cross it, or knock it down. ” – Michael Jordan.
- “The man who removes mountains always starts by removing small stones from the path.” – Chinese proverb.
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always had.” – Tony Robbins.
- “You don’t need a team of 100 people to develop an idea.” – Larry Page.
- “If you want to get up, raise someone else. ” – Booker T. Washington.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ” – Arthur Ashe.
- “To succeed is to fail repeatedly, but without losing your enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill.
- “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney.
- “If you are not willing to take chances, be willing to live an ordinary life.” – Jim Rohn.
- “If you set absurdly high goals and fail, your failure will be much better than everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron.
- To achieve success, you need to accept all challenges that come in front of you. You can’t just accept the ones you prefer. ” – Mike Gafka.
- “Logic can take you from point A to point B. Imagination can take you anywhere.” – Albert Einstein.
- “Make your own dreams come true. Otherwise, you will be hired to perform other people’s. ” – Farrah Gray.
- “It is your place in the world. It’s your life. Go ahead and do everything you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. ” – Mae Jemison.
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world. ” – Norman Vicent Peale.
- “Remember that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “I have learned over the years that when the mind is ready, it lessens fear.” – Rosa Parks.
- “Few things can help an individual more than to put responsibility on him, and let him know that you trust him.” – Booker T. Washington.
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle.
- “Some dream of success. We woke up early and worked hard to get it. ” – Abílio Diniz.
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to your courage. ” – Anaïs Nin.
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “As soon as you believe in yourself, you will know how to live.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
- “Don’t wait until everything is perfect. It will never be okay. There will always be challenges and obstacles. And? Start now. With each step taken, you will be stronger, more skilled, more confident and more successful. ” – Mark Victor Hansen, writer.
- “People are like glass windows. They shine when the sun is out. But it is only when darkness comes that we see their inner light and how incredible they are. ” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, writer.
- “Successful people have questions and concerns. They just don’t let those feelings take over your life. ” – T. Harv Eker.
- “Inaction helps to develop doubt and fear. Action helps to have confidence and courage. If you want to have something in life, don’t just sit there. Get up and get busy. ” – Dale Carnegie.
- “A real leader has the confidence to be alone, the courage to make difficult decisions and compassion to listen to the needs of others. ” – Douglas MacArthur, military.
- “Nothing is less productive than making something efficient that shouldn’t even be done.” – Peter Drucker.
- “A worker without genius is better than a genius who doesn’t want to work.” – Leopold Auer
- “The most powerful and long-lasting brands are the ones that are in people’s hearts.” – Howard Schultz.
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling. ” – Richard Branson.
- “Everyone starts out strong. Success comes to those who have an unwavering commitment to continue like this until the end. ” – Howard Schultz.
- “You don’t lead by hitting people’s heads. The name is not leadership, it is violence. ” – Dwight Eisenhower.
- “The most common way that people exercise their power is to think that they have no power.” – Alice Walker.
- “If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford.
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the breathtaking moments. ” – Maya Angelou.
- “Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden.
- “Good quality life requires more determination and discipline than any other human choice.” – Abílio Diniz.
- “Our lives start to end the day we shut up about the things that matter.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Now that you are very inspired, it’s time to put all this animation into practice in creating your next venture.
After all, as the phrases of entrepreneurship made clear, there is nothing better than acting to achieve success.
To help you on your journey to open the ideal business, now see the 15 best entrepreneurship ideas for 2019!