The 68 best Digital Marketing phrases to inspire you – WAU
We prepared this post with 68 phrases for inspiring insights for your Digital Marketing strategy.
Have you ever caught yourself in an uninspired moment? Do you know those times when good ideas insist on not showing up?
So, anyone who works in marketing knows how it is.
As much as we are focused and focused on a particular task, that miraculous insight does not always appear. And there is no more appropriate feeling to define this than frustration, is there not?
However, even if there is a lack of stimulation and creativity at those times, you need to look for inspiration somewhere.
In fact, something that can work is to go after thoughts of relevant names in your industry and other areas. Quotes that awaken those good ideas that were latent and that contribute to the development of a more efficient work.
Bringing this to our universe, we have prepared a selection with 68 digital marketing phrases that will support you whenever you are without direction.
Learn all about Digital Marketing
This comprehensive guide will teach you everything about digital marketing and how to apply it.
Ready to take that dose of motivation? Come on!
Phrases about Inbound Marketing and Content Marketing
1. “One way to sell to a consumer in the future is to simply get their permission in advance.” – Seth Godin, one of the leading authors of marketing books in the world and a member of the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame
2. “If you are really relevant to the audience, they will pay attention to you.” – Martha Gabriel, writer, speaker and digital marketing consultant.
3. “Good content is the best sales tool in the world.” – Marcus Sheridan, considered a digital marketing guru and president of The Sales Lion
4. “Delight your audience with content that provides experiences.” – Robert Rose, director of strategy at Content Marketing Institute
5. “Content builds relationships. Relationships are based on trust. Trust generates revenue. ” – Andrew Davis, speaker and bestselling marketing author and founder of Monumental Shift
6. “The only way to win in content marketing and get your reader to say,‘ This was written especially for me. ” – Jamie Turner, CEO of 60 Second Marketer
7. “You need to create content that is ridiculously good – content that is useful, enjoyable and inspiring.” – Ann Handley, Director of Content at MarketingProfs
8. “When creating content, be the best answer to what people are looking for on the internet.” – Andy Crestodina, co-founder and chief strategy officer, Orbit Media
9. “One of the best ways to sabotage your content is not to tie it to your goals. Find out why you’re creating content. ”- Ellen Gomes, content marketing manager at Marketo
10. “If you have more money than brains, you should focus on interruption marketing. If you have more brains than money, you should focus on Inbound Marketing ”- Guy Kawasaki, one of the greatest specialists and evangelists of marketing, social networks, innovation and entrepreneurship
11. “Companies that used to use the media to deliver information, now they themselves have become the media” – Andrew Nachison, executive director and co-founder of We Media
12. “10 years ago the effectiveness of marketing was dependent on the weight of your portfolio. Today, marketing effectiveness is dependent on the size of your brain ”- Brian Halligan, co-founder and CEO of Hubspot
13. “Today, to connect with buyers, you need to stop pushing your message and start attracting your customers. The rules of marketing have changed and the key to winning is to use that change to your advantage. ” – Braian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah, in the book Inbound Marketing: be found using Google, social media and blogs
Phrases about Social Networks
14. “Don’t use social media to impress people, use it to impact them.” – Dave Willis, pastor, speaker and author of books on marriage, faith and family
15. “Social networks are relationship channels. Relationships are business in disguise. ” – André Damasceno, entrepreneur, consultant and founder of the Best of Marketing
16. “Create something that people want to share.” – John Jantsch, book author, speaker, small business marketing specialist and consultant
17. “Social media is about people. Not about your company. ” – Matt Goulart, chief marketing officer and founder of Ignite Digital Inc.
18. “It is a dialogue, not a monologue. Social media is more like a phone than a television. ” – Amy Jo Martin, bestselling author, social media expert and founder of Digital Royalty
19. “Behind every tweet, share and purchase, there is one person. Care more about the person than the sharing. ” – Shafqat Islam, Co-Founder & CEO of NewsCred
20. “Social media doesn’t transform your business overnight. It may take months to see any real growth or measurable results. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t working. It just takes time. ” – Jenn Herman, speaker and social media consultant
21. “Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” – Brian Solis, principal analyst at Altimeter Group, speaker, blogger, award-winning book author and specialist in marketing, culture and technology
22. “Twitter is not a technology. It’s a conversation and it’s happening with or without you. ” – Charlene Li, author of books, speaker and adviser on business strategies.
Phrases about innovation and creativity
23. “Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are changing faster than us, and if we don’t reach them, we will be in trouble. ” – Ian Schafer, CEO and founder of Deep Focus
24. “Most people don’t want your product. They want the transformation that their product will bring to them. ” – Érico Rocha, one of the leading specialists in digital marketing and digital entrepreneurship in London
25. “Time, energy and talent can be more important than the budget.” – Steve Jobs
26. “Don’t be afraid to be creative and experimental with your marketing.” – Mike Volpe, CMO at Hubspot
27. “Creativity is fun intelligence.” – Albert Einstein
28. “If you are not failing every now and then, it is a sign that you are not doing anything innovative.” – Woody Allen
29. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker, considered one of the greatest thinkers of modern management in the last century
30. “An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail”. – Edwin Land, American physicist and industrialist who invented the Polaroid camera
31. “Failure is simply the opportunity to start again, this time smarter.” – Henry Ford
Phrases about strategic insights
32. “Make the customer the hero of your story.” – Ann Handley
33. “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek, one of the most influential speakers at TED and author of the book “Why? How great leaders inspire action“
34. “Often, the best marketing doesn’t really look like marketing.” – Seth Godin
35. “Don’t find customers for your product, find products for your customers.” – Seth Godin
36. “Stop counting fans, followers and subscribers as bottle caps. Instead, think about what you hope to achieve and how the community really cares about what you are doing. ” – Amber Naslund, senior leadership director at Hootsuite and author of the bestseller “The Now Revolution: 7 Shifts To Make Your Business Faster, Smarter and More Social“
37. “Don’t build links. Build relationships. ” – Rand Fishkin, Founder of Moz
38. “Consumers are in power now, they know much more than you as a company… In the past, the only thing you knew about a company was what it said to you in that 30-second commercial” – Philip Kotler, the greatest name of Marketing in the world and author of the main books in this area
39. “Deciding what not to do is just as important as deciding what to do.” – Steve Jobs
40. “If you don’t understand people, you won’t understand business.” – Simon Sinek
41. “You need to start with the basic premise that it is mandatory to know what the competition is doing.” – Guy Kawasaki
42. “Great marketers tell stories.” – Seth Godin
43. “Making promises and keeping them is a great way to build a brand.” – Seth Godin
44. “The more you know about your competitors, what they are doing and what they are finding successful with, the more information you will have to create a more advanced and successful campaign.” – Marc Herschberger, director of marketing at Revenue River Marketing
45. “It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.” – Jeffrey Eisenberg, marketing optimization expert and founder of BuyerLegends.com
46. “Find out what your customers want most and what your company does best. Focus on where those two are. ” – Kevin Stirtz, digital marketing expert and strategy manager at Thomson Reuters
47. “Best way to sell something: don’t sell anything. Earn the recognition, respect and trust of those who can buy. ” – Rand Fishkin
48. “Even when you target your marketing to your entire audience, you’re still talking to one person at a time.” – Ann Handley
49. “A website tries to deliver only three types of results: increasing sales, reducing costs or improving customer satisfaction / loyalty. Only that. Three simple things. Everything you do on your website should contribute to these three results. ” – Avinash Kaushik, digital marketing evangelist and co-founder of Market Motive
50. “Never let your ads write checks that your website can’t match” – Avinash Kaushik
51. “No matter what you do, your job is to tell your story.” – Gary Vaynerchuk, one of the world’s leading digital marketing experts and influencers
Phrases about data measurement, analysis and testing
52. “Take a chance and keep testing, because what works today will not work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again.” – Amrita Sahasrabudhe, expert and speaker on digital marketing
53. “Marketing without data is like driving with your eyes closed.” – Dan Zarrella, HubSpot Social Media scientist
54. “Don’t be ashamed of your failures, learn from them and start over.” – Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group
55. “The problem with ROI is that we want R when we didn’t do any I.” – Robert Rose
56. “What you can’t measure, you can’t manage.” – Peter Drucker
57. “I don’t really care about‘ good practices ’. I care about conversions. And that’s why I run tests. ” – Michael Aagaard, Senior Conversion Optimizer at Unbounce and Speaker
58. “The goal is not to make your links look natural; the goal is for your links to be natural. ” – Matt Cutts, former engineer and leader of the Google webspam team
59. “In 2004, good SEO made you remarkable on the web. In 2014, good SEO is the result of being remarkable on the web. ” – Rand Fishkin
Quotes about Design
60. “People ignore design that ignores people.” – Frank Chimero, award-winning illustrator, writer and designer who serves clients such as The New York Times, Nike and Microsoft
61. “Design is not just what you see and feel. Design is about how it works. ” – Steve Jobs
62. “Good design is obvious. An excellent design is transparent. ” – Joe Sparano, master of design and professor of design at the University of Washington
Phrases about customer satisfaction and loyalty
63. “The company that builds loyal followers has an army won to promote its content day after day.” – Will Reynolds, founder of Seer Interactive and considered one of the masters in SEO strategies
64. “People influence people. Nothing influences the purchase decision more than the recommendation of a trusted friend. ” – Mark Zuckerberg
65. “Satisfying customers is no longer enough: you need to delight them.” – Philip Kotler
66. “If you leave customers dissatisfied in the real world, they’ll tell 6 friends. If you do the same thing in the digital world, each of them will count to 6 thousand contacts. ” – Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.com
67. “If you create a love affair with your customers, they will advertise themselves.” -Philip Kotler
68. “Your most dissatisfied customers are your greatest source of learning” –