You are a VSE or a small SME, you need software to centralize the management of your customer relationships but you cannot afford to invest in an expensive solution such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce. There are free CRM software (or free versions of paid software) adapted to the expectations and needs of very small businesses.
In this article, we will present the 3 free CRM software favorites from Websites Are Us then, we will help you save time and money by listing the 11 best free CRM software of 2020. All the software in our comparison is CRM B2B software.
|B2B or B2C||B2B||B2B||B2B|
Number of contacts
|Unlimited||N / A||1 million|
|Email marketing campaign manager||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Calendar and reminder manager||Yes||No||Yes|
|Marketing Automation Integration||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Invoice and quote manager||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Social Media Management||Yes||No||Yes|
|Reports & Dashboards||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Customer Support||Telephone only||Telephone and forum||Telephone and email (for paying accounts), otherwise the “Hubspot Community” forum.|
Here is a detailed presentation of 11 of the best free CRM software on the market:
If you want CRM software that will grow your business, Zoho CRM is a smart choice. It is simple to use and relatively affordable if you want to upgrade to a paid plan. Its applications also offer many options for developing your business. Free CRM offers contact management as well as workflow automation, dashboard customization and a document library. Free SalesIQ integration boosts your sales with live chat, website visitor history and lead scoring to help define whether a contact is ready for a purchase or not. Conversations, purchase history, and scores feed directly to your contacts, so sales reps have a full view of all of their data.
- Zoho CRM provides a user-friendly platform for small businesses with a simple user interface and customizable modules.
- The free plan for up to three users is a good place to start.
- It also integrates with Twitter and Facebook, so you can reach prospects with perfect timing.
- Zoho does not have email tracking or individual lead notifications, which could be an issue if long-term engagement with specific users is an integral part of your business.
- If you want additional modules, the price can quickly soar.
- CRM has a fairly limited customization.
- The free version is available for up to three users.
- The standard version is $ 12 per user / per month, billed annually
- The Enterprise version costs $ 35 per user / per month, billed annually.
Insightly is a popular CRM due to its flawless approach to people and project management. The free version is designed for a team of two people, where the two can share sales and project management tasks. The Gmail add-on alerts you when emails open, saves conversations in a contact card, and lets you create tasks, leads, and projects. You can also receive email notifications for items that are assigned to you or when contacts are updated. This is particularly handy if your colleague is not in the same office as you.
- The platform has native integration with G Suite and Microsoft 365, as well as with Mailchimp, Slack, Dropbox, QuickBooks and a ton of other apps.
- Project management features and contact records accessible in a well-designed user interface.
- Insightly is a complete CRM that offers tools for lead routing, workflow automation, customer management and sales pipeline.
- The free version of CRM is limited to two users and does not have a data backup system.
- You need to get a paid plan to access more detailed and useful lead assignment modules.
- Free plan for up to 2 users.
- Plus plan, $ 29 per user / per month, billed annually.
- Professional plan, $ 49 per user / per month, billed annually.
- Enterprise plan, $ 99 per user / per month, billed annually.
- A 14-day free trial is available for Plus and Professional plans.
You are unlikely to find a list of free online CRM tools where HubSpot CRM does not appear. While most CRM providers reserve premium capabilities for “pay-per-use” customers, this software gives it all for free. The features of HubSpot CRM are designed to help small and medium-sized businesses close more deals and gain full visibility into their sales pipelines. HubSpot CRM comes with an automated engine that tracks customer interactions via multiple channels (email, phone, meetings and social media); stores leads chronologically and easily mixes with third-party systems and similar applications. What is particularly appreciated in HubSpot CRM is its intuitive interface and very easy navigation.
- The platform works with G Suite and Microsoft Office, which facilitates the implementation and synchronization of data.
- Unlimited number of users.
- It also has fairly comprehensive email marketing functionality, as well as inbound marketing tools.
- Personalization is limited, which could make CRM difficult to modify.
- The free features are numerous but not necessarily very robust.
- HubSpot CRM is free and the number of users is unlimited.
- The additional Marketing Hub, Sales Hub and Service Hub packages are $ 50 each per user / per month.
Features like campaign automation, email personalization and social media management make Agile CRM a very effective entry-level platform. Email templates are easy to create using a few predefined templates. The drag-and-drop functionality of the WYSIWYG editor to add links to your networks, images, videos and more also makes it easy to get started. If you want to create a video, for example, click the Video icon, activate your camera, and tap Save. Then send it in an email, add it to your template or insert it in the landing page generator to publish it on your site. If you want to automate your marketing, you can create campaigns for events such as onboarding a new customer, advertising for a future sale, and other actions where you need to set conditions. The conditions (triggers) can be a contact who becomes a customer, a lead clicking on a specific web page or a customer opening an e-mail.
- Agile CRM offers a free all-in-one business platform with project management, contact view, reports and support.
- You can automate voice calls and follow-ups by putting your appointment calendar online.
- Integrations with RingCentral and Twilio enhance the built-in telephony functionality of Agile CRM, ensuring that conversation tracking, call recording and closing of telephone transactions are organized and super efficient.
- If you switch from the free plan to the Starter plan, the price increase is quite reasonable, but if you take it to the next level again, you will end up paying more than 3 times more per user.
- Personalization options are limited.
- Free version available for up to 10 users.
- The “Starter” version is $ 8.99 per user / per month (billed every two years)
- The “Regular” version is $ 29.99 per user / per month (billed every two years)
- The “Enterprise” version costs $ 47.99 per user / per month (billed every two years)
Capsule simplifies the management of your contacts and sales, that’s basically all this software does. But what it does, it does well and always keeping the user at the center of the process. This simplified approach is what makes Capsule so easy to use. For example, the clean navigation has six buttons: Dashboard, People / Organizations, Tasks, Sales Pipeline, Cases and Reports. Easy customizations are also a highlight of Capsule. You can change the appearance by adding your logo and changing the colors to match your graphic charter. You can also add some customizations to reflect the way you do business. In Person / Organizations, Tasks, and Sales Pipeline, you can create an unlimited number of custom fields. For example, you can add an opportunity field with a drop-down list that asks to classify the deal as new, renewed or complementary. Finally, you can customize each stage of your sales pipeline with a description, a percentage of probability and the number of days passed. The latter feature allows you to set a limit on the number of days each opportunity can stay in a stage before it turns orange (or “stale”) in the pipeline.
- A high level of customization on all aspects of your sales pipelines.
- Follow your company’s offers, deals, proposals and other opportunities.
- Integration of contacts from Outlook, Gmail, vCard, spreadsheets or even CSV file.
- The integration with Google Apps, although solid, seems a bit basic, especially when it comes to calendars and tasks.
- Free plan: Yes, up to 2 users
- Paid plan: from $ 18 / month / user
Website creation – Personalized price estimation
Websites Are Us has developed a recommendation engine which allows you to obtain a free detailed price estimate as well as a selection of software and providers adapted to your website creation needs.
Streak “lives” in your Gmail inbox. For those who want a simple way to manage their contacts and sales, having an integrated CRM in an already comfortable environment, Streak is the ideal solution. With just a few clicks, you install the Streak extension, and from there, you’re ready to go. As you scroll through your inbox, you will see the orange Streak and “Pipelines” icon, which is the backbone of CRM. One click from here, and you can select predefined pipelines or create new ones for sales, prospect lists, processes, accounts or whatever else you want to track. Each of these elements can then be personalized. Click the Streak icon on the right side to open the “Quick Add” sidebar. Here you can select contacts and companies – excerpts from your email conversations – to add to your pipeline. Known contact and company information will automatically fill in, saving you valuable time.
- Streak provides a fully integrated Gmail CRM to your inbox.
- To populate your email lists, you can easily extract contact information and data from Google Sheets using the Streak CRM Importer add-on, or import CSV files offline.
- Email tracking gives you an idea of who read your email and where it read it.
- You can also manage your prospects and sales by creating as many pipelines as you need (the free version also provides an unlimited number of pipelines).
- You will need to download the web extension and reconnect to each new device you access.
- Since Streak is a lightweight CRM, it may not work for more complex business processes.
- The personal version is free for individual users.
- The professional package is $ 49 per user / per month, billed annually.
- The business plan is $ 129 per user / per month, billed annually.
Flowlu is a powerful cloud-based business management system that provides the tools necessary to effectively manage a business. It is an all-in-one business management solution that combines project management, sales, social collaboration and CRM tools for modern businesses. The platform provides managers with an overview of all daily business operations. Flowlu deploys modern technology to enable business leaders to track employee activities and understand their problems. Every part of the business, from time and customer invoices to global costs, can be easily tracked. Flowlu will give you total control over the critical aspects of your business. In addition, the solution allows the company to reduce expenses and increase profits, with minimal effort.
- The business management feature saves time because you don’t have to switch between different apps.
- Very effective customer support.
- Flowlu’s task management interface could be simplified.
- The many features of the free version, such as contact management, financial management, and task management, can be somewhat difficult to learn.
- Free plan: Yes, up to 2 users
- Paid plan: from $ 29 / month for 8 users
Bitrix24 integrates many features into its free CRM: unlimited contacts and offers, product catalog, online store, social media and live chat, to name a few. For small teams looking for a powerful CRM to communicate with customers, but also between them, Bitrix24 is an excellent choice. In a contact record, you can create offers, quotes, invoices and orders, all with just a few clicks. You can send an email from a recording, add tasks, set up appointments, and record meetings in person. Calling and texting features require paid third-party apps, which are included in the integration options. But many providers have free trials so you can test them before you commit. One of the coolest features, however, is the free online store. You can create a professional looking store without coding, connect it to a payment system and start selling online as long as it takes to add products to your site. You can publish the store by using a Bitrix24 subdomain or by connecting it to your own domain.
- Bitrix24 provides a free cloud CRM solution for up to 12 users, with a data storage cap of 5 GB.
- Everything you need is there: managing sales pipelines, prospect management, sales tracking, reports, task automation, etc.
- The mobile app for iOS and Android guarantees that your team can reach agreements and defuse problems at critical moments, wherever they are in the world.
- Although the user interface is nice, it is sometimes a bit confusing to navigate between the different modules.
- Customization possibilities may not be robust enough for complex and / or specialized commercial applications.
Discover our Top 15 of the best premium CRM software for VSEs and SMEs.
- Free suite of business tools for up to 12 users.
- The CRM + package for a maximum of 6 users is $ 55 per user / per month billed annually and $ 69 per user / per month billed monthly.
- Project + plan for up to 24 users is $ 55 per user / per month billed annually, and $ 69 per user / per month billed monthly.
- The standard package for a maximum of 50 users is $ 79 per user / per month billed annually and $ 99 per user / per month
- The professional plan is $ 159 per user / per month billed annually and $ 199 per user / per month for an unlimited number of users.
- The above prices are for the cloud version. On-site solutions are also available.
YetiForce CRM is a customer relationship management solution that offers its users unrivaled flexibility and extensive customization options, thanks to its open source design and modular architecture. The software consists of 40 modules and 50 user panels simplifying the configuration process, allowing users to create a CRM system that is completely their own and meets all their needs and requirements. With YetiForce, businesses and organizations are able to achieve and maintain flexibility and efficiency in business management. Users can access the system from anywhere in the world via any device – desktop computers, laptops, smartphones and tablets. And since it is an open source platform, it is constantly being improved by hundreds of developers, testers and end users, ensuring that all of its features and capabilities meet the demands of its users.
- Yetiforce is GDPR-compliant software, which makes it ideal for companies with operations in the European Union.
- The Yetiforce interface is easy to customize to suit your needs.
- The documentation is not very detailed.
- The software can be difficult to use for employees who have limited technical skills.
This open-source software is free.
Freshsales is a product in the popular Freshdesk family and has been designed to meet all the contact management needs of different companies from start to finish. The presence of a free package makes Freshsales particularly attractive to small and growing businesses. If you run an established business with a large lead base in place, you will not be dependent on the lead capture ability of its paid plan, and that is reason enough to use it and maintain the relationships you have. already established. What is particularly appreciated at Freshsales is its simplicity, especially for contact management. The benefits of Freshsales include lead capture, lead scoring and prospect verification via various communication channels. Freshsales does not limit the number of users, storage or support in its free plan. The other good news is that free Freshsales users can integrate the system directly into their Freshdesk account.
- CRM provides excellent collaboration tools for teams and has an intuitive and easy to learn user interface.
- There is an in-depth task delegation, time zone-sensitive reminders for teams around the world.
- The telephony module integrated into the application offers functions such as automatic dialing, call recording or call routing.
- The limited number of free version records can create many tedious deletions and / or backups of old data.
- If you want fluid data storage, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan.
- The basic “Sprout” package is free for a maximum of 10 users.
- The “Blossom” package for small teams is $ 12 per user / per month, billed annually.
- The “Garden” package for growing teams is $ 25 per user / per month, billed annually.
- The “Estate” package for large teams is $ 49 per user / per month, billed annually.
- The “Forest” package for businesses is $ 79 per user / per month, billed annually.
Airtable is a database management solution designed for teams, organizations and businesses of all sizes. Equipped with organizational and collaboration features and capabilities, Airtable serves as a highly flexible and mobile-friendly database management solution. It allows users to organize their content, ideas, projects and recordings in a centralized system. Airtable works like a typical spreadsheet; however, it is more powerful than a spreadsheet due to its relational database capacity. The software can link records and related data, allowing users to directly access information in one database from another database and vice versa. In addition, Airtable allows users to share their records and databases with other members of their team or organization.
- The drag-and-drop dashboard lets you generate custom fields and populate them with just about everything: attachments, detailed text notes, check boxes, links to records in other tables, and even barcodes.
- The free version of the software is quite useful, with unlimited “basics” (that is, flexible workbooks that can contain different but linked worksheets). You can put 1,200 records in each base, each base having an attached data limit of 2 GB.
- The overall CRM functionality is a bit light.
- The free version provides essential functionality.
- The Plus version costs $ 10 per user / per month, billed annually.
- The Pro version is $ 20 per user / per month, billed annually.
- The price of the Enterprise version is available only on request.
If the subject of CRM interests you, I strongly invite you to browse these articles: