If most of the classic accounting tools allow you to follow the state of your cash flow, you should know that there are also online tools specially designed for this essential aspect of the management of your activity. In this comparative article, we wanted to introduce you to 10 of the best cash tracking software for very small businesses. Let’s go !
Top 10 cash tracking software for VSEs / SMEs
TurboPilot is simple, yet powerful London software that will allow you to track all aspects of your cash flow almost in real time. If you’re short on time and overwhelmed by the day-to-day running of your business, software like TurboPilot will give you a break. Estimate of your VAT payable, automatic reminder of unpaid invoices or even preparation of a provisional budget, this tool will make your business life easier.
- Collaborative and very intuitive tool.
- A free demo is available.
- Synchronization possible with the main invoicing software.
- Lots of features, maybe a little complicated to navigate.
From € 75 per month.
Although the website interface is somewhat … surprising, Jesper is great software for managing your cash flow. Jesper is not as powerful as TurboPilot but it will still allow you to track receipts and disbursements, detect unpaid debts or even negotiate a supplier settlement. This tool will also allow you to anticipate, in particular a hiring or a cash hollow.
- If you are looking for basic functionality without any difficulty in using it, Jesper will meet your needs.
- “A little color and a lot of conviviality”, this is how Jesper is presented.
- After purchasing the software, you will have to pay for updates.
- Recommend only for very small businesses, see micro-entrepreneurs.
The Jesper software, version 2.0, will cost you € 99 including tax.
If you are tired of all your dozens of Excel tables, replace them with Taïkoon. This cash flow software will help you eliminate the bulk of your paperwork with a smart tool. Enter all of your income and expenses so that Taïkoon automatically calculates all your future money movements. If you know nothing about accounting, nothing could be simpler than trusting software that knows.
- Updates are 100% free.
- Taïkoon can calculate all your movements in the future (VAT, taxes etc.)
- The forecast is built on its own, without any intervention on your part.
- No bank synchronization.
Taïkoon has a unique offer for everyone at € 30 excl. Tax per month.
Account statements, payments and collections in Europe, bank communication or digital signature, these are the main features that Exabanque can offer you. This software allows you to easily manage your cash flow by anticipating your needs or surpluses, by distributing your availability between your banks or between your companies or even by optimizing your investments as well as your loans. In addition, thanks to its 2-month free trial without obligation, you really have time to get to grips with the tool.
- 2 months free trial with no obligation.
- Quick start to the software.
- Very strict security conditions.
- Unattractive design.
- Price a little higher than the competition.
The subscription is priced at 16 € HT per month. You can add the price of 10 € HT per bank.
5- Profit See
ProfitSee is a very complete cash management software, but not only. ProfitSee sets the bar very high, reporting and analysis, budgeting, mortgage forecast scenarios, monitoring and monitoring of KPIs, benchmarking or even a mobile application to follow all the figures wherever you are. In addition, the company offers individual training and tailor-made learning to familiarize you with this software.
- Live training with one of their advisers.
- 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
- Predictions based on your historical performance.
- Getting started a bit slow at first.
- Analytics is not hyper-developed.
There is the package MBA at $ 18 per month, the package CFO at $ 30 per month and finally the package Enterprise at $ 40 per month.
Website creation – Personalized price estimation
Websites Are Us has developed a recommendation engine which allows you to obtain a free detailed price estimate as well as a selection of software and providers adapted to your website creation needs.
E-Finances offers several financial management software, including cash management. With E-Finances, you will be able to manage your cash flow forecasts, optimize your daily management, analyze your situation using dashboards and customizable reports or even reduce your bank charges. This software is perfect for very small businesses but also for larger companies.
- Easy to use and set up.
- Very rich features.
- Expert advice in the form of files, very complete.
- Synchronization is not possible with other accounting software.
The prices are not communicated on their website.
With Agicap you have the possibility of seeing all the small daily cash flow problems coming. You can anticipate your cash at 1,3,6 or 12 months in order to make the most informed decisions possible. Reduce your costs in the face of the crisis thanks to an in-depth analysis of each expenditure item. In addition to money, this is time that you will save and that you will be able to put back into the management and development of your business. In addition, you can contact the Agicap experts directly by phone.
- Simple but effective software.
- Real-time cash tracking.
- A free trial and training is offered.
- No cash management module.
No pricing data available. Only on estimate depending on the number of accounts to synchronize or the number of operations per month. The Agicap offer is non-binding.
8- Opal TPE
Opal TPE is much more than just cash management software. Commercial management, finance, human resources etc. this tool can handle just about every aspect of your business. The operation is simple: for each type of clientele and supplier you have, you just have to configure your payment conditions. You can then follow month by month the evolution of your cash flow and thus better anticipate your needs.
- A complete tool that goes beyond cash.
- You will need to download the full CRM and not just the cash module.
- You can get lost in the middle of all these features.
A package at 26 € per month for management or accounting, a package at 36 € per month with management or accounting plus a forecast and, finally, a package at 44 € per month with management + accounting + a forecast .
Accessible, easy and complete, this is how the Kiwili software is defined. It is an all-in-one management software that will allow you to manage your expenses, your income, receive payments in a secure manner etc. there are all the accounting tools you need to see your financial situation in one place. This tool also offers a well-developed CRM tool, time and project management as well as comprehensive reports that will facilitate your management and the relationship with your accountant.
- Over 15,000 companies already use Kiwili.
- Developed management of user accounts.
- Very user-friendly software.
- Support is not offered in getting started with the tool.
The package Standard at 14.95 € per month, the package Pro at 29.95 € per month and the package Company at 74.95 € per month.
If you fall for the use of Cashlab, expect it to become the real co-pilot of your cash flow. It is a very simple to use SaaS solution to support your accountants in decision making. In addition to conventional accounting management, Cashlab will provide you with all of your financial information, updated monthly and returned in the form of personalized reporting. You can also use the tool to analyze different scenarios and observe the impact of your assumptions on your forecasts.
- A very comprehensive forecasting tool.
- Very developed reporting.
- EP, accounting software, banks, many integrations are available.
- You must schedule a demonstration with a member of the team
- So you can’t handle the tool alone.
No pricing information available on the site.
If you use or have already used one of these treasury software, do not hesitate to give us feedback by using the comment space.
If the subjects on VSE / SME interest you, I strongly invite you to browse these articles: