You need to organize a webinar soon and you don’t know which tool to use? That’s good, Websites Are Us has listed for you the 10 best webinar software on the market.
We have reviewed the features, pros and cons of each software, as well as their features, to make a full comparison of the best webinar platforms in 2020.
We hope that, after reading this article, you will leave with the webinar software that best meets your expectations and your selection criteria. Let’s go !
Livestorm is a browser-based webinar platform designed for customer training, online courses and group meetings. Features include capture pages, video reruns, advanced analytics, audience segmentation and integration with CRM programs.
- Easy to use and no download required
- HIPPA-compliant streaming technology
- All data is encrypted
- Cheaper packages are limited to 8 participants
- Does not support more than 1000 participants
- Mail workflow functionality is limited
- No download required
- Survey and survey tools
- Robust analytics for post-webinar data
ClickMeeting is an online webinar solution that allows companies to run personalized webinars to educate and engage their audience. Features include the ability to create custom capture pages and waiting rooms, support for paid sessions, and an address book with information for each customer.
- Supports paid webinars
- Easy and intuitive to use on the presenter side
- Add-ons make it easy to buy the additional resources you need
- Larger video files should be downloaded through the media manager
- Several reviewers have reported connection issues
- Difficult for participants to navigate on the platform
- Customize the branding of your webinar
- Registration page with customizable design
- The waiting room can be personalized with an agenda
EverWebinar is a platform for creating automated webinars. You can connect with the traveling public, instead of waiting for the next live webinar. They also offer detailed analysis and brand customization options.
- Very easy to set up webinars
- Advanced planning system
- Offers in-depth analysis
- Does not support live webinars
- Can be expensive compared to alternative options
- Just-in-time feature allows webinars to start within 15 minutes of user registration
- Live chat moderation feature to simulate a live event
- Integrates with the best email marketing tools
Zoho Meeting is a webinar software created by the Zoho CRM platform. Although the functionality is limited, its integration with their CRM and workflow tools can make it a powerful addition for customers who are already using the platform.
- Supports live and on-demand webinars
- 15-day free trial, and very affordable after that
- Integrates with Google Ads and more popular software
- Limited functionality compared to other webinar platforms
- Limited to 250 participants (100 for meetings)
- Limited customization options
- “Raise your hand” function increases public engagement
- Possibility to have participating presenters
- Detailed analytical reports
Adobe Connect is part of the webinar software from the creators of Photoshop. It allows users to collaborate via video, audio, screen sharing, polls and question and answer sessions. It has a learning curve for new users.
- Does not require Flash (although it supports it)
- Ability to control access to URL or registered users
- Many ways to personalize with webinar templates
- Limit of 25 participants for lower level plans
- Expensive, plans start at $ 135 a month
- Requires third-party connection service for audio
- Persistent parts, allowing you to reuse content
- A plethora of engagement features, including surveys
- Email and capture page templates make configuration easy
Website creation – Personalized price estimation
Websites Are Us has developed a recommendation engine which allows you to obtain a free detailed price estimate as well as a selection of software and providers adapted to your website creation needs.
One of the best known webinar platforms, GoToWebinar is trusted by over 50,000 presenters. It allows you to plan, launch and promote webinars using audio or visual presentations. This platform is ideal for marketing, training and internal communication.
- 30 day free trial
- Automates reminders and logon for emails
- Allows multiple hosts
- The basic plan is very limited in its characteristics
- Presenter’s control panel is dated
- Must download the app for mobile access
- Automatic invitations and follow-up emails
- Engagement stimulation surveys and functions
- Analysis of participant and performance data
BigMarker is a cloud-based web hosting and automation platform designed to help businesses grow through webinars and videos. Features include a no download platform, tons of automation tools, and the ability to reach up to 10,000 attendees.
- 24/7 assistance
- Free trial available
- Easy file sharing in chat
- No A / B test for landing pages
- No mobile access
- Screen sharing
- Social media promotion tools
- Polls and vote for engagement
Zoom is a video conferencing and webinar platform that emphasizes clear audio and flawless video. Their webinar offering allows small businesses to reach 100 interactive video participants and more than 10,000 participants in total. The implementation is designed to be simple and the tools for managing registrations are flexible.
- Free for up to 100 participants for 40 minutes per webinar
- Affordable plans start at $ 14.99.
- Full hosting controls, including mute and polls
- Limited collaboration tools
- No mobile access
- Additional features can make plans more expensive than other options
- Assistance available for major events
- Reports for registrants, participants, surveys, engagement and questions and answers
- HD video and audio capabilities
WebEx is a corporate video conferencing and webinar platform owned by technology giant Cisco. Features include online meetings, team collaboration tools, integration with CRM and other tools, interactive features like screen sharing, chat and polls.
- Free for up to 50 participants / 40 minute presentations
- Call option
- Event planning from start to finish, including emails and follow-ups
- Additional features can quickly add up in price
- Stronger learning curve than the other options
- Organize events for up to 3,000 participants
- Robust recording and tracking analysis
- Automated email management
GetResponse is a well-known email marketing tool that now offers a webinar function designed to work hand in hand with their current offerings to increase conversions and engagement rates.
- No plug-in download required
- Integrates perfectly with their email marketing tools
- Easy to use interface
- Limited features compared to other specialized webinar software
- Lack of automation functions
- Very powerful chat function to stimulate engagement
- Real-time feed on Facebook or YouTube
- Interactive whiteboard for collaboration
Launch your very first webinar today!
Have you made your choice and selected one of the best webinar software listed for your activity or business? No time to lose, it’s time to get started.
Here are the next steps for your very first webinar:
- Register for the webinar platform of your choice.
- Choose a date for the webinar and start creating the home page.
- Write your presentation and create slides.
- Create a promotion calendar. Make sure to promote on social media and in your email database.
- Give it a try to make sure you’re comfortable using the platform before your live event.
- Organize your webinar.
- Follow up with participants.
After your webinar is over, be sure to take a look at its stats. You must pay attention to the number of people registered but who did not show up, and those who stayed during the whole presentation.
Be sure to contact attendees after your event to take advantage of the new leads you have generated. If possible, set up an emailing automation campaign to warm up these potential new customers or cross-sell with existing customers.
Pay close attention to how your statistics evolve over time. Significant increases or decreases may indicate problems with your webinar platform, email tracking, or even problems with your own presentation.