Technical SEO – Website Audit
Our website audit always starts with a full technical SEO audit. This ensures that your website is set up correctly from its technical point of view. It’s not just about how it looks; however, design plays a big part in the structure and content.
Your website needs to have search engine friendly ‘codes’. These codes tell a search engine what type of page it is and where to find the information it needs. For instance, if you have a blog on your website, then the search engine bots will go straight to your blog posts when they visit. We make sure all your pages are crawled by search engines correctly.
Technical SEO Service -Website Audit
Technical SEO ensures that our client’s websites are prepared for the future by ensuring their website operates correctly on all devices.
Technical SEO is about making sure your website is set up correctly from its technical point of view. It’s not just about how it looks; however, design plays a big part in the structure and content.
- Sitemap Optimisation & Implementation
- Technical SEO needs to be carried out on an ongoing basis. We provide monthly reports with our clients so they can keep track of how their website is performing.
- Crawling & Bot Detection
- Technical On-Site Optimization
- Check for Duplicate Content
- Structured Data & Schema.org Implementation
- Page Speed Optimisation
- 301 Redirects
- Broken Links & 404 Detection
- Duplicate Content Checks
Why is it essential to have a site audit?
Websites are continually changing, with new pages being added or old ones being removed. If what you have on your website doesn’t match the web standards, then your site will be crawling by search engines incorrectly. This means Google will not index your content, or it may drop in its rankings due to poor performance metrics.
SEO is about getting traffic from Google. If you are not ranked highly, then your website won’t get the appropriate levels of visitors.
- A Site Audit checks the following:
- Do search engines index all your content?
- Is each page getting crawled correctly?
- Are you giving an advantage to some pages over others?
- Is your site showing unexpected redirects?
- Has duplicate content caused a penalty?
I’m sure that if you’re reading this, then you want to get your website to rank highly in search engines – just like we do. If you want a site audit, click the add to cart button!