This service is ideal if you bought a Joomla theme and are a novice in Joomla that requires assistant in setting up your new Joomla website. Do more of what you want and let us do all the rest.
Besides a fresh copy of the Joomla Template, we’ll make sure you’ll get the right editing permissions to upload images, videos, plugins with no hassle. We’ll configure your links structure for optimal site structure.
You’ll get everything set up on your hosting service to be ready for a fresh Joomla installation. You start clean and avoid future headaches.
We will install the theme and the required plugins to take full advantage of the product’s features. Moreover, we will configure the demo data so your site looks just like advertised.
We’re watching your back by being transparent and sharing every step of our process in a detailed document. You’ll also have direct access to one of our customer support fellows who will walk you through everything and answer all your questions.
Get the Joomla theme installation service and let us do the hard work
Have your new website up and running in no time.
Where to Find Joomla Themes
When it comes to Joomla themes, you can find free and paid themes. Although there is not an official repository of free Joomla templates, there are several websites like Theme Forest that offer free Joomla templates. It’s worth mentioning that finding the right topic could be a bit tricky considering there are no extensive filtering options.
You can filter and view themes based on category so you can easily see nothing but themes for sites or choose to focus on magazine, e-commerce, portfolio or a different industry. Or browse through 1000s of templates using our theme template searcher.
How to Install a New Joomla Website Template Manually
Today, there is content from management systems that can be used to build a powerful website for your company, personal blog or online magazine. One type of CMS is Joomla. Joomla is similar to Drupal and WordPress, considering all three of these platforms use the same programming language, have themes that control visual presentation, and use plugins to add extra functionality.
However, Joomla is often considered the midpoint between WordPress and Drupal in terms of complexity. It is more advanced in some of the WordPress features but does not require extensive technical knowledge such as Drupal. However, it is a popular choice of many users and power websites such as Harvard University, Unric, Guggenheim Museum and others.
In today’s post, we will discuss why Joomla is a great option, talk about Joomla templates and where to find them, as well as how to install the requested template. Let’s dive!
Why choose Joomla?
Joomla is a great option for those who need to build a website with social media features or an online store. Joomla includes several benefits, including:
- Advanced social media features. Joomla is easy to create social networks that allow you to add more value to your visitors and potential clients.
- Advanced e-commerce settings. Joomla has better native support for WordPress e-commerce functionality making it easy to set up an online store.
- Ease of use. Although Joomla offers more advanced features, it is still easy to use even for people who have never built a website before.
- Help Portal and lively community. If this is your first time working with Joomla, you will find there is no lack of support and documentation to answer your questions, and it will guide you through the process of becoming familiar with what this CMS has to offer. Apart from the help portal, you can browse through Joomla documentation and find lots of tutorials on the internet.
- Free. Like WordPress and Drupal, Joomla is free to download and use.