Handcrafted real estate theme
Designed for real estate agents and agencies
Elementor based real estate page builder
RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme Install Service
Handcrafted real estate theme
How to Setup or Customise RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme
Websites Are Us will setup configure or customise RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme. Our team of WordPress developers understand how RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme works inside and out, it was first released by InspiryThemes who is a talented WordPress developer. This Real Estate WordPress template is designed mainly for people that need a Real Estate website but it can also be used for other types of websites too.
Our Real Estate website design team can make RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme work and look exsactly how you need it too. This product has had more then 21.7K Sales, which is why it has made it onto our website. The quickest way to setup customize install or fix RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme is by letting Websites Are Us do it for you!
Real Estate WordPress Website Design
RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme is a Real Estate WordPress website that can be customised to your own desires Websites Are Us can help build you a Real Estate WordPress website using this template. We have helped 100s of clients build Real Estate websites using themes like this and turn into real websites that stand out from the crowd.
RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme is available for sale from Envato Marke and needs to be fully customised to make it look perfect for your Real Estate website, thats where Websites Are Us help out!
How to set up RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme in 3 easy steps
- Click the View Demo button to buy RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme
- Visit our WordPress Theme Installation Setup Service page
- Sit back and relax while we take care of everything
It is as simple as that to set up the RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme. You can now sit back and relax while our team of professionals WordPress websites developers get to work making RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme look perfect on your Real Estate website.
Websites Theme Installation service
We are a team of talented website developers and help people every day install or customise themes, template for all different types of websites builders.
Our Services Include
- WordPress Theme Installation Setup Service
- CMS Theme Installation Service
- E-Commerce Theme Installation Setup Service
- HTML Templates Installation Setup Service
- Joomla Theme Installation Setup Service
- Magento Theme Installation Service
- PrestaShop Theme Installation Service
- PSD Templates Installation Setup Service
- Shopify Theme Installation Service
If you need help fixing or customizing a theme or template no matter what type of platform it is our Theme Installation Service will get you sorted out in hours not days.
Product information for RealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme
Below is the full product information, should you like to see more click the blue View Demo Link in the top right-hand corner. Once ordered visit or Theme Installation Service to complete setup and configurations of your new theme.
We installRealHomes – Estate Sale and Rental WordPress Theme Websites Are Us will Install and setup this for you./caption]
RealHomes is a handcrafted WordPress theme for real estate businesses. It offers purpose oriented design with tons of useful features that a real estate business can benefit from.
RealHomes theme gracefully presents properties information to its visitors and facilitates real estate business owners by making properties management easier.
Team behind RealHomes is continually working on its improvements and enhancements. So its getting better and better with each update.
Interested in Using OpenStreetMap? Check Out Related Demo!
Demo User Access Info
User Name & Password = demo ( This user has contributor role )
Advanced, Yet Customizable Real Estate Search
RealHomes provides advanced real estate search functionality that is powerful and customizable to match various requirements. You can show or hide any field from given fields and you can cusotmize the data that will be displayed in those fields.
You can display multiple location fields. You can modify Min and Max price values. You can modify the search behaviors and values for beds and baths fields. In short you can customize the search form to fulfill your requirements.
Up to 4 Locations Dropdowns are Supported
Real Homes provides supports for up to 4 location dropdowns to produce search fields like Country > State > City > Area. These dropdowns works for locations hierarchy automatically. The numbers and labels of these dropdowns are fully customizable from customizer settings.
Real Estate Search Form Over Image
Search form over image feature can be enabled for homepage to replace slider area with a graceful looking search form over a background image. Real Homes also provides related customizer settings to fully customize image, search form fields, text titles, colors and margins.
Google Maps Integration
Real Homes provides Google Maps API integration that enables you to display Google Maps with properties markers on search results page, properties list & grid pages, property detail page, homepage, contact page and taxonomy archive pages.
Real Homes also provides OpenStreetMap integration which as Google Map is no longer free. So this integration enables you to display OpenStreetMap with properties markers on search results page, properties list & grid pages, property detail page, homepage, contact page and taxonomy archive pages.
Real Estate Properties Comparison Feature
Real Homes theme provides compare properties feature that allow your website visitors to add properties to a compare pool and later on compare those properties side by side. Visitor do not need to login to use this feature.
List Layout, Grid Layout and Half Map Layout
Real Homes theme provides page templates to display properties in list layout, grid layout and half map layout. These templates are also supported with meta boxes to filter and sort properties based on your requirements. So basically you can create any type of custom page that display properties based on your own custom filter or sorting.
Real Homes provides multiple templates to display your properties in the form of a gallery. Each template contains a quick filter based on property statuses.
Comprehensive and Easy to Use Settings
Real Homes theme provides an extensive set of settings that will help you customize all the important stuff related to your website without going into code.
Plugin included with RealHomes theme provides core real estate settings using which you can customize the price format to any currency format in the world and You can customize the URL slugs to your required ones.
Easy to Use Meta Boxes
Real Homes provides a rich set of meta boxes to add/modify real estate property. The overall goal is to make things easier for you as website owner.
Real Homes provides an easy to use interface to add/modify/remove additional details related to a property. This feature can be used in many ways especially to add a certain type of information for which there is no other meta box available.
You can add any number of floor plans related to a real estate property using an easy to use interface provided as part of meta boxes.
You can provide various types of files ( pdf, office documents, images etc ) as attachments to a property.
Real Homes theme provides similar properties module on property detail page which displays properties similar to current property. You can choose similarity criteria from settings and you can also choose the order in which similar properties should appear
Child or Sub Properties
Real Homes theme provides a sub/child properties module on property detail page to display any sub/child properties ( like apartments in a building ). Each child property works as a full property independently.
Real Homes provides Google reCAPTCHA integration support on all the forms in theme to prevent spam.
Visitors Registration and Login Support
You can provide visitor registration, login and forgot password features on your real estate website to let visitors access members only features.
Visitors Registration and Login Using Social Networks
You can enhance your website’s login and registration by enabling social networks integration that will allow your website visitors to login using any social network.
Front End Property Submit ( with Paid Auto Publishing )
Real Homes theme provides front end property submit feature with related customization options. So you can restrict certain level of users from accessing administrator dashboard and provide them an interface on front end to submit their properties. Later on website administrator/editor can review and publish submitted properties. You can also enable auto publishing of a submitted property as soon the user pays a certain fee.
Properties Front End Management
Real Homes theme provides front end properties management which allow a logged in user to preview his submitted properties, edit any property’s information, remove a property and make a payment to publish a property. A user can pay through PayPal or Stripe to get his submitted property published. Property payment and auto publishing feature can be enabled or disabled from settings.
A visitor can add properties to his favorites collection, So that he can visit his/her favorites properties later on.
Visitor do not need to login to use this feature. As if user is not logged in then favorite properties information is stored in cookies and if user is logged in then information is stored in database as user meta.
Front End Profile Edit
Real Homes theme provides front end profile edit functionality, which enables a user to edit his profile information without going to WordPress admin side dashboard.
A user can later on choose to display his information with his submitted properties as agent’s information is dispalyed in theme’s demo.
Filterable FAQs Support
Real Homes theme provides FAQs support using Quick and Easy FAQs plugin developed by Inspiry Themes. So you can add FAQs to your website and even make them filterable based on groups. You can check the theme’s demo for real experience.
Translation Ready, RTL Supported and WPML Compatible
Real Homes theme is translation ready and you can translate it to any language ( LTR or RTL ) without the need of a plugin. But, If you want to build a multi language website then you can use a plugin like WPML with it.
iHomefinder Optima Express IDX Compatible
Real Homes is compatible with iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin and you can test its Classic Demo and Modern Demo. Please note that Real Homes theme supports iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin as an additional feature.
So, it is a complete theme even without iHomefinder Optima Express IDX plugin and that plugin is not required for basic functionality of this theme. Kindly check out screen shots to understand what this theme offers without iHomefinder Optima Express plugin. You can add, modify, remove, search and list properties with the basic features of this theme and without any extra plugin.
Revolution Slider Included
RealHomes theme’s main pack includes Revolution Slider Plugin. You can build any type of custom slider using Revolution Slider. If you only want to use properties slider then there is already a default slider available for that and you do not need to install Revolution Slider plugin.
Child Theme Included
Real Homes theme’s main package includes a ready to use child theme to make it easy for you to get started with modifications and keep updating the parent theme whenever the new update becomes available.
One Click Demo Import
Real Homes theme provides one click demo imports for its various demos to help you quickly setup your web site like the theme’s demo and learn all the things by observing how those are done on demo site.
Real Homes theme provides a comprehensive online documentation that is easy to navigate and search. Given documentation will be useful for you at almost every step. So always consult it whenever you have a question.
Pre Purchase FAQs
We have multiple agents in our agency and we want our agents to add properties. But we do not want to allow anybody else to register, So what is the solution for this ?
A real estate property is like a post in WordPress and You need to simply create users for your agents with author role. You can know more about roles from https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities . So, You do not need to enable registration for public and manually added users with author role will be good enough to add properties using WordPress dashboard. You can pass documentation’s add property URL to your agents for guidance in start.
How to create RSS feed for properties ? and How to send its email to potential customers.
You can use ?feed/?post_type=property? after your website URL to get property feeds. for example: http://www.your-website.com/feed/?post_type=property
Demo Example: http://classic.realhomes.io/feed/?post_type=property
Later on you can use Google feed burner http://feedburner.google.com/ and create a feedburner widget on your website for people to subscribe.
Version 3.10.1 – Updated on 15th February 2020
- Improved – Contact form over slider.
- Improved – Login & Register page related code in header.
- Improved – Code with respect to W3 validation.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Info window styles.
- Improved – Compare properties floating feature.
- Improved – Translation for membership related stuff.
- Improved – reCAPTCHA V3 related code.
- Added – Metabox option to change slides CPT based slider’s button text
- Fixed – Properties sorting global option’s implementation in properties list and grid templates.
- Fixed – Property Views for Full Width Property.
- Fixed – Sticky footer issues in Modern.
Version 3.10.0 – Updated on 8th February 2020
- Added – Search Form Over Image module for Modern Design with related settings in homepage’s metaboxes.
- Added – Fresh design for Login & Register dialog to improve user experience, related customization options are provided through customizer.
- Added – Property Field Builder, Now you can add new fields to property. Newly added fields can also be used in properties search form and property submit form.
- Added – Dynamic Location field support to handle large number of locations in database, related settings provided under Search Form Locations.
- Added – Property Views/Analytics module for property detail page with related settings.
- Added – WalkScore Support for Property Detail Page.
- Added – Yelp Nearby Places Support for Property Detail Page.
- Added – reCAPTCHA 3 support with related plugin settings. ( reCAPTCHA 2 is still supported )
- Added – Markers Cluster Support for OpenStreetMap.
- Added – Customizer option and metabox field to replace agent & agency contact form globally and individually with a third party form’s plugin.
- Added – Professionally designed email template for contact, agent and agency emails, with related customizer settings to change its styles.
- Added – Responsive header’s style customization options for Modern.
- Added – New Child/Sub Properties variation to display sub/child properties in tabular format.
- Added – Global setting in customizer to choose default template for property single.
- Added – Core Property Meta Data and Taxonomies to Properties RSS Feed.
- Added – Instagram field to front end profile edit template.
- Added – Option to show/hide advance search expander button for Modern
- Added – Option to control the number of similar properties to display.
- Added – Option to customize ‘No results found!’ text on search results template.
- Added – Global option to choose property detail page’s gallery layout.
- Added – Option of Excerpt Length for properties grid and list layouts.
- Added – Option to control number of properties to mark on map for properties archive pages.
- Added – Options to exclude property statuses from search form.
- Added – Added Excerpt option for Properties Elementor widgets.
- Added – Support for Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin.
- Improved – Half Map Template’s map.
- Improved – Elementor widgets by including layout columns setting in necessary widgets.
- Improved – Elementor News/Blog Posts widget by introducing dynamic pagination.
- Improved – Partners Elementor widget by adding image size option.
- Improved – Elementor Pro compatibility by providing custom logo support.
- Improved – Banner customization ability by providing more customization options under styles panel.
- Improved – Memberships page’s functionality.
- Improved – Property Grid and List layout styles.
- Improved – Contact page map’s longitude and latitude fields parsing to handle corrupted values.
- Improved – Property price code by adding WordPress filter hook to customize it using child theme.
- Improved – Settings and code for number of properties to display on a page.
- Improved – Profile picture priority over Gravatar in modern user menu.
- Improved – Property Features list on property single in modern.
- Improved – Search Form Over Image for Modern.
- Improved – iPanorama 360 Pro support.
- Improved – Footer in case of low or no contents.
- Improved – Updated FontAwesome to Version 5
- Improved – WPML translation support by adding couple of missing strings to wpml-config and improving code at couple of places with respect to WPML.
- Improved – Plugins & TGM code.
- Improved – Metaboxes related code in overall theme.
- Improved – Refactored & Improved overall code with respect to Envato’s latest requirements.
- Fixed – Property Features custom uploaded icon display issue.
- Fixed – Contact Form Over Slider’s inconsistent behaviour for Classic.
- Fixed – reCAPTCHA’s overlapping on mobile screens.
- Fixed – Social Sharing show or hide option in customizer.
- Fixed – WhatsApp number link in header.
- Fixed – Custom labels inconsistency on compare properties page.
- Fixed – Drag & Drop for properties search form’s fields.
- Fixed – Shared by email functionality.
- Fixed – Label background for Featured Properties widget in Modern.
- Fixed – Profile image duplication issue.
- Fixed – lang attribute in HTML tag.
- Fixed – Coordinates search on property submit page.
Version 3.9.6 – Updated on 14th October 2019
- Fixed – Virtual tour iframe embed code’s sanitization issue.
Version 3.9.5 – Updated on 9th October 2019
- Added – Contact Form Over Slider feature.
- Added – Google Map with properties markers Elementor widget.
- Added – OpenStreetMap with properties markers Elementor widget.
- Moved – Home page settings from customizer to meta boxes so that multiple pages can be created using home template.
- Added – Properties Search Half Map Template for classic variation.
- Added – Energy Performance fields to property submit and edit forms.
- Moved – Google Maps default location settings to “Easy Real Estate” plugin
- Fixed – Skype username formatting issue.
- Fixed – Login dialog issue for Classic variation.
- Fixed – Hover styles for IOS devices.
- Improved – Featured properties widget by adding new text field to modify “View Property” button text.
- Improved – Select box “No Result Found!” text’s translation support and customizability by providing related setting under Misc tab.
- Improved – Features icon from PNG to SVG.
- Improved – Ajax pagination for Elementor based properties widgets.
- Improved – Styles at various places.
- Improved – Styles for iHomeFinder.
- Improved – Contact widget by hiding empty fields.
- Improved – Child theme support.
- Improved – Code level customizability and extensibility.
- Fixed – Submit Property page styles.
- Fixed – Classic header FontAwesome issue.
Version 3.9.3 – Updated on 22nd August 2019
- Improved – Compare Properties Template.
- Improved – Submit Property page with respect to Elementor.
- Improved – Classic sticky header styles.
Version 3.9.2 – Updated on 21st August 2019
- Added – 2 New Elementor Widgets for Featured Properties.
- Added – WordPress Users and Real Estate Agent/Agency synchronization feature. After enabling it, the system will automatically add a new agent/agency for a newly registered user and related agent/agency information will be updated with an update in user information. It will work vice versa for users when new agent or agency will be added or updated.
- Added – Theme location API support for Elementor Pro to add custom header and footer using Elementor Pro.
- Added – A new sidebar widget to display properties based on any number of property locations, property statuses, property types or property features.
- Added – Option to add custom styles for Google Maps.
- Added – Option to limit property details page access to logged-in users.
- Added – Option in Elementor Properties Widgets to show only Featured properties.
- Added – Lot Size and Lot Size postfix fields in frontend Property Submit Form.
- Added – Option to redirect the user to a custom page on successful login.
- Added – Metabox options to manage margins and spacing for various page templates ( These options provides more customizability in making custom layouts especially using Elementor ).
- Added – Social icons flexibility by providing settings to add any social network by adding related icon and URL.
- Added – Option to exclude Sold and Rented properties from Search Results and Featured Properties.
- Added – Automatic theme and plugins update functionality based on purchase code verification.
- Added – Polylang plugin compatibility.
- Added – Scroll To Top button in Modern variation.
- Improved – Elementor Properties widgets by adding customizable setting for Featured label.
- Improved – Tap To Call support from mobile devices for all phone numbers displayed in RealHomes theme.
- Improved – Contact page by moving its settings from customizer to page meta, So that multiple contact pages can be created.
- Improved – Property meta labels settings.
- Improved – Overall Elementor support for all RealHomes templates.
- Improved – Open Graph support for property detail page.
- Improved – Property Features modification on frontend property edit page.
- Improved – Options to change fonts.
- Improved – Homepage slider loading.
- Improved – Login button for mobile devices.
- Improved – Login & Register page.
- Improved – GDPR text by adding anchor tag support.
- Improved – My Properties template for mobile devices.
- Improved – Various other things across the theme.
- Fixed – WhatsApp share option on Property detail page.
- Fixed – Android soft keyboard appearance in search form fields.
- Fixed – Elementor Properties widgets Favorite tooltip.
- Fixed – Properties shortcode styles for Full-Width template.
- Fixed – Dynamic property label text colors issue.
- Fixed – Dynamic colors for Property List/Grid icons.
- Fixed – iPhone SE viewport issue.
- Fixed – JS issue on iPad 3 and below.
Version 3.9.1 – Updated on 3rd June 2019
- Fixed – Elementor Classic Properties Widget Pagination.
Version 3.9.0 – Updated on 30th May 2019
- Added – Two newly designed Elementor widgets that displays properties in a more comprehensive and impressive way.
- Added – Ajax pagination for Elementor properties widgets.
- Added – Drag and drop sections manager for property detail page.
- Added – Energy Performance module for property detail page.
- Added – Full width template for Classic property detail page.
- Added – iPanorama 360 plugin support for virtual tours.
- Added – New filters for admin side properties list, to manage properties even more easily.
- Added – New floating design for compare properties, language switcher and currency switcher.
- Added – Compare functionality to Elementor properties widgets and homepage properties sections.
- Added – Sort by price functionality for admin side properties.
- Added – Search on My Properties page to manage properties more easily.
- Added – Settings to modify zoom level and map type for each Google Map module.
- Added – Full width template for blog posts.
- Added – Page meta box to hide advance search form
- Added – Page meta box to hide banner title.
- Refactored Code – Moved price format, URL Slugs, Maps, reCAPTCHA, Social Networks and GDPR settings to plugin as on overall strategy is to separate theme territory and plugin territory functionality.
- Refactored Code – Made lots of code improvements to fulfils Envato’s latest theme requirements.
- Improved – Design variation selection area by adding more useful resources to it.
- Improved – Property detail page slider image handling behaviour for images with greater height.
- Improved – Various minor things related to Elementor widgets.
- Improved – Markup at various places with respect to SEO
- Improved – Partners section for Modern by adding setting to control number of partners to display.
- Improved – Agents and Agencies meta boxes layout.
- Improved – Logos related code for Modern by adding options to upload separate logo for mobile devices.
- Improved – Property rating code.
- Improved – Floor plans code for property detail page.
- Improved – Agents module code for property detail page.
- Improved – Contact widget code by allowing basic HTML formatting tags in its address field.
- Improved – Features section description by allowing basic HTML formatting tags support.
- Improved – Add to favorites code and added option to enable/disable it for non-logged in visitors.